Friday, December 15, 2006

Too Many Social Networks

I was just thinking about all the online social networks that I take part in and it got me thinking I should do a better job keeping track of them. Let me know if you take part in any of these websites:
As I'm sure there are others, I'll keep adding to this list as I remember them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're only on one IM?

As for the social networking tools, I'm working on consolidating social media and making it coherent. Um, give me a few weeks to get that done. :-)

And, you know me, it would take way too long for me to list all the social networking sites I've at least visited.

Dustin Luther said...

Didn't we have this conversation already, but last time you gave me a hard time for being on too many IMs??? :)

I'm actually on Trillian like you, but I rarely use it any more... It seems most of the people I want to chat with are on Skype, so we just use their chat feature...