Monday, April 04, 2005

Google Maps - Sunset Hill Homes

Here is the latest test that I put together... Imagine how nice it would be if you could zoom around google to find your next home!

I'd love to have Anna be the first "Google Real Estate Agent!". Although, there are still a bunch of details that would need to be worked out, it really wouldn't be that hard...

I put up two homes (with their photos) on this page:

Google Maps - Sunset Hill Homes

comments are always appreciated!

2 comments:

Dustin Luther said...

if you want to see something really cool... Click on the link I provided... Bring up a house... And then hit "Satellite" in the top-right corner. This will bring up a satellite image of the area... Very very cool...

Anonymous said...

If you add image dimensions (width/height) to the photographs they'll display within the balloon better.

Could you email me about this please, Dustin? (follower at myrealbox.com)

--Phil.